Monday, September 13, 2010

PC - Week 1

What is it about Mondays that makes starting a weight loss plan seem so much more do-able? I tried to start on Wednesday, but failed. I didn't go crazy but I also didn't write down what I was eating, so nothing lost. Today it seems much easier, so far so good. My official goal date is October 18, 5 weeks from today.

I found some really awesome plaid prints at JoAnn's which I want to make into skirts for the winter. I also have some fabric from last year that I never got to for a jumper (yes, that's right but it's retro-style, Natalie, so it's ok) and dress. I refuse to make them until I am at my goal weight. Hopefully, looking at all that new fabric will be just another inspiration to stay on track.

More next Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment