Monday, March 12, 2012

Disney World

I was lucky enough to get to go to Walt Disney World with Mom and Dad in February. So now that it's March, I should probably share the pictures with you.

We had a fun time together and it's probably the last time for a while that we will be able to do a trip with just the three of us. Once John and I have kids around these days will be all in the past, which is ok in its own way.

Dad and me with Cinderella's Castle in the background.

Mom and me with Pooh and friends in Downtown Disney.

Ewok village outside Star Tours.

A Walker behind the tree, near the Ewok village.

The ultimate playhouse!
I'm trying to convince Dad to build me one, for the kids I mean.


2 comments:

  1. We had a great time with you, too, Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great time! I'm glad you could come. Wouldn't take much convincing to get me to build that little cottage...just time & money!

    ReplyDelete