Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Handmade Gifts

This Christmas I decided to make as many gifts as possible by hand. I really love handmade gifts. They are so personal, unique, and so much love and thought about the specific person goes into each one. I had fun making them and learned a lot, too. For those of you on Ravelry, click the links to see my project pages.

Crocheted with 100% Merino Wool in Atlantic Blue
Knitted with 100% Acrylic in Charcoal print
Basket weave knit in 100% Acrylic in Blue Heather
Crocheted with 100% Peruvian Highland Wool in White and Bayberry
Crocheted with 100% Peruvian Highland Wool in White and Dark Navy
My first knitted project!
Knit with 100& Acrylic in Ombre
Mom's Mickey Mouse quilted wall hanging

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Awesome work!! Ive been wearing my beanie everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for my cowl. I have been wearing it and it really keeps my neck warm. It's the perfect color too!

    ReplyDelete