Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Personal Challenge

I've been lazy for a while now.

Last year I lost about 25 pounds, which was great. The problem is that I still have 15 that I want/need to lose...and that's where lazy comes in. After months of procrastinating and making excuses, it's finally time to just do it. I want to be ahead of the game for the holidays and not have to make another New Year's resolution that will be broken. Plus, I want to wear Aunt Pam's black velvet dresses that I inhereted this summer! (Not that I have anywhere to go in them, but still.)

So, my self-challenge is 15 pounds in 5 weeks. That's 3 pounds a week, which I can do if I stick with my Weight Watchers based plan. I'm going to post weekly on my progress, so that I feel accountable to somebodies other than me and don't get into the procrastination/excuses cycle again. I may decide to lose more than that, but I'll see when I get there.

Who's with me? We can help each other and feel great!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! I know how hard it is, but when you put your mind to it you can do it. You did it before. I am with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, Manda. We'll do it together! I could stand to lose a few more too.

    ReplyDelete